What’s the story?
The Value of a Good Story
is pivotal. In every communication strategy, telling a good story motivates the Varner PR team.
What’s the story is the singular defining question that has propelled the successful track record Varner PR is lauded for; assisting clients for decades in “telling their story” through multiple media channels. Succinctly stated–the value of a good story is invaluable.
Gifted and trained with a keen sense for relevance and influence, Varner has immersed herself within the media communications industry taking particular regard to apply contemporary approaches and proven practices on both the client side and the newsroom side. The juxtaposition makes for mutual respect when presenting story angles to media outlets and, in turn, their trust in Varner to deliver quality content with integrity is solid. This rare cachet distinguishes Varner among a crowded field of practitioners.
Varner has an astute ability to make insightful connections–connecting the right people to each other. The interplay has unlimited merit. Acclaimed author and iconic intellectual Malcolm Gladwell describes the archetype, “Connectors are people specialists. They link us up with the world.” Connectors possess a special gift for bringing the world together.
What does it all mean to you? Your media strategy and professional image will be in good hands with a trusted professional.
- Full scale media planning
- Immediate and long range media support
- Press kit design
- Increased Visibility
- Community Relations/Outreach
- Event design and coordination
- Press interviews/Media coverage
- Precise communications, long & short form
- Define or redefine your media message
- Fresh ideas and strategic thinking
- Connection to the right people
- Crisis PR, Reputation Management
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Corporate-Community Partnerships
- Broadcasting, Podcasting, Social Media